android game, android app development,programming,Android Application Development, android sample application, adnroid development, android projects, final yer project, mca projects on android
A collection of useful, open source applications that demonstrate features of the Android platform:
- Amazed: A simple but addictive accelerometer-based marble-guidance game.
- AndroidGlobalTime: a full representation of the Earth that you can spin around.
- AnyCut: A utility that lets users create Home screen shortcuts to nearly anything in the system.
- Clickin2DaBeat: A game that mashes up YouTube with custom rhythm-game logic.
- DivideAndConquer: a game in which you must isolate bouncing balls by creating walls around them.
- HeightMapProfiler: A simple 3D performance testing tool that renders a 3D height map.
- LOLcat Builder: O HAI. I CN HAS CHEEZBURGER?! IM N UR PHONE, CAPTIONIN UR PHOTOS.
- Panoramio: An app that shows you nearby photos and points of interest.
- Photostream: An app that lets you view photostreams from online photo-hosting services.
- Radar: A radar-style relative location display view, used by Panoramio and others.
- RingsExtended: A utility that provides enhanced control over ringtones.
- Samples: Miscellaneous examples showing features of the Android platform (among which OpenGL ES).
- SpriteMethodTest: An application that compares the speed of various 2D sprite drawing methods.
- Translate: Translates more than 150 language pairs with Google’s translation service.
- WikiNotes: A wiki note pad that uses intents to navigate to wiki words and other rich content stored in the notes.