1) The duration of this test is 50 minutes and the test is meant to be taken in one-go without any break(s).
2) This test has 25 questions. Each question carries +4 marks on answering correctly.
3) Each question has 5 options only one of which is correct.
4) Wrong answer(s) carries negative mark that is progressive. For the 1st wrong answer the negative marking is 0, and -1 more on the previous for every subsequent wrong answer thereafter. E.g. 5 wrong answers attract penalty of (0 – 1- 2- 3 – 4 = -10 marks).
5) Use of slide rule, log tables and calculators is not permitted.
6) Use the blank space in the question paper for the rough work.