1) The duration of this test is 50 minutes and the test is meant to be taken in one-go without any break(s).
2) This test has 25 questions. Each question carries +4 marks on answering correctly.
3) Each question has 5 options only one of which is correct.
4) Wrong answer(s) carries negative mark that is progressive. For the 1st two wrong answers the negative marking is 0, and -1 more on the previous for each subsequent wrong answer thereafter. E.g. 5 wrong answers attract penalty of (0*2 – 1-2-3 = -6 marks).
5) HINTS for answering: No correct answer option is common to the questions 3, 7, 13, 16, 22. E.g. if the correct answer to question 3 is (5) then none of the questions 7, 13, 16, 22 can have option (5) as the right answer. Also, the correct answer option for question 3 and 24 is same.
6) Use of slide rule, log tables and calculators is not permitted.
7) Use the blank space in the question paper for the rough work.