1) The duration of this test is 50 minutes and the test is meant to be taken in one-go without any break(s).
2) This test has 25 questions. Each question carries +4 marks on answering correctly.
3) Wrong answer(s) carries negative mark that is progressive. For the 1st two wrong answers the negative marking is -1 each, and -1 more on the previous for each subsequent wrong answer. E.g. 5 wrong answers attract penalty of (-1*2 – 2-3-4 = -11 marks).
4) Use of slide rule, log tables and calculators is not permitted.
5) Use the blank space in the question paper for the rough work.