Project report on Olympic laminated Private Limited (around 4 project report in a single zip file)
v COMPANY PROFILE :-
NAME OF THE FIRM :-
OLYMPIC LAMINATES PVT. LTD.
ADDRESS OF COMPANY:
BLOCK NO 49-50,
FAX NO :-
Punjab national bank
VISION AND MISSION
To emerge as India’s finest manufacturer of decorative laminates using the latest technologies delighting customers and enhancing value on consistent and sustainable basis.
To manufacturer, market and service products of international standards
Ensure that all company processes are geared to deliver the highest levels of customer
Keep an employee centric focus in all the operations.
Foster innovation and creativity at all levels.
HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
The Olympic laminates group was established in 25th march 1999.
This company is an outcome of 30 years of expertise individualistic and niche oriented ideas our unflinching motto of ‘Total consumer satisfaction’ is an area in which we have pledge our total Allegiances. In keeping with our Endeavour to reach out to consumer thought the nation we have made our products available in all parts of the country through an integrated network
We offer a gargantuan range of colors with included solid colors, prints and wood grains keeping in mind the domestics and international trends. Also our company is using the latest ‘Hot water Technology’ introduce by Thermal India and instep Sweden our prime objective of a ‘quality control’ is in strict compliance with British standard. We can proudly boast of a RCC factory. We have imported machineries from Sweden ,Germany and U.S.A to give you high pressured laminates at an deformable price.
ü SIZE OF THE UNIT:-
The Olympic laminates company is a medium scale company.
ü FORM OF ORGANISATION:-
The Olympic laminates company is a private limited.
The manufacturing process involves the following stages:
1) Melamine-phenol resin and phenol –formaldehyde resin are prepared in batch using separate SS jacketed vessels and keeping constant temperature and pressure .The vessels are cleaned with, methanol and same is reused in a corresponding batch of resin.
2) The layer of phenol –formaldehyde resin is applied on Kraft paper & malaminephenol resin is applied on base paper and tissue paper and barrier paper through impregnation. They are dried in thermic fluid drying system.
3) The kraft paper ,base paper ,barrier paper and tissue paper are cut and a booklet of one tissue paper ,base paper and barrier paper and several layers of kraft paper are put together according to the thickness desired .The stainless steel moulds/plates are placed between two booklets for separating the various booklets, before applying pressure.
4) The hydraulic pressure of 3500 PSI at high temperature is applied through multi opening hydraulic press.
5) The laminated sheet thus prepared are finish by sandering and cutting of edges.