DIRECTIONS for questions 1 to 4: Each question has a word that has been used in a sentence that gives its contextual usage. From the choices, choose the word that is the most appropriate substitue for the question word, in the context.
1. Scoffed(at): A 20% growth in exports is not something to be scoffed at.
(1) tanned (2) appreciated (3) devalued (4) followed
2. Flamboyance: Mr. Sarkar is known for his flamboyance but little else.
(1) exaggeration (2) flagellation (3) industry (4) ostentation
3. Reiterate: The minister in his speech has reiterated the established policy stance.
(1) repeated (2) opposed (3) supported (4) encouraged
for more download file………