Notes on COMPANY LAW THE COMPANIES ACT,1956.
THE COMPANIES ACT,1956.
Scope of the Act.
- Incorporation of companies
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association.
- Membership, Prospectus etc.
- Issue of Capital
- Accounts, Auditing, investigations
- Management of Companies.
- Misc. Clauses and amendments in act.
Introduction to the concept of company
Formation of Act.
- Indian Companies Act,1913
- After World War, based on recommendations of Bhabha Committee, Companies Act, 1956.
- Post amendments, Companies (Amendment) Act, 1999 and finally Companies (Amendment) Act,2000 from 31-12-2000.
We are a group of Students from different filed areas running this website with a motive of helping needy students at free of cost.This author has published 2170 articles so far.